The Single Board Computer developed by Interconsulting OCSBC is an embedded real time platform that allows the user to develop and run ARINC-653 compatible software applications for safety critical environments up to level A of the DO-178C.
The Single Board Computer is based on a conduction-cooled 6U VPX shape factor which can be easily used in a air cooled form factor, simply removing the heating plate on the card. The PCIe, innovated card backbone, allows the end user to implement a huge number of applications, from the one for crunching numbers to the one for video editing or encoding.
The main features of the board are:
- Designed for conduction cooled systems
- 4 GB of DDR3 RAM with ECC capabilities
- 2 GB of NAND Flash
- 16 MB Boot Flash
- 2 XMC mezzanine
- 1 PMC site
- Dual redundant power management modules
- 2 SEU tolerant FPGA (flash-based programming) with integrity monitoring
- 4 on board temperature sensors, with sequencing, control ramp , switching DC / DC synchronous converter, with redundancy management, controlled from the FPGA managing the system
- Unique domain clock 100/125MHz
- 8 (individually programmable as Tx and Rx) ARINC429 channels
- N.2 CAN Bus
- N.2 MIL-STD-1553 dual redundant Interfaces
- N.2 RS232 Interfaces
- n.4 RS422/RS485 Interfaces
- N. 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet Interfaces
- Complies with OpenVPX MOD6-PAY-4F1Q2U2T-12.2.1
- Supports RTOS - Wind River (VxWorks) - Wind River (VxWorks 653) "live" functionality dedicated to the continuous BIT
- Certificabile up to DO-254/178C Level A The SBC offered by Interconsulting is a milestone in the market for safety critical applications thanks to technological innovations and its certifiability up to DO-178C Level A.